[wp-polyglots] Uighur translation on the Codex

Y. Z. Moorshidi begzad0826 at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Dec 19 05:35:03 UTC 2009

Hello, Naoko McCracken,

Thank you for you reply.
I already changed the language, I know it since I registered to WP.org.

There is two kinds script for Uighur: Uighur Arabic and Uighur Latin.
The Uighur Latin script using on Codex now.

But the problem is that, the Uighur translation of the Codex menu is wrong even in Uighur Latin.

Some examples here:

Special Page:
Wrong: Alahide betleri
Right: ﺋﺎﻻﮬﯩﺪﻩ ﺑﻪﺕ or Alahide Bet

Edit:
Wrong: Uzgartish
Right: ﺗﻪﮬﺮﯨﺮﻟﻪﺵ or Tehrirlesh

Wrong: monazire
Right: ﻣﯘﻧﺎﺯﯨﺮﻩ or munazire

Move:
Wrong: Yotkash
Right: ﻳﯚﺗﻜﻪﺵ or Yötkesh

Because the translations are wrong, I can not understand its meaning and I use it in English.
Can you help me on this?

Moorshidi