[wp-polyglots] Uighur translation on the Codex

Yidayet. Z. Begzad begzad0826 at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Dec 17 10:26:39 UTC 2009

Hello Nikolay,

I think someone has translated codex to Uighur, but there are many mistakes on it.

For example, the locale name in the "Wordpress also available in Oyghurcha" is mistaken.
It must be ﺋﯘﻳﻐﯘﺭﭼﻪ (for official) or Uyghurche (for Latin expression).

I have learned a lot for codex translations but I still have nothing to found.
So, I would like to ask that how can I (or other Uighur Translators) modify these wrong translations on the codex?

Sincerely
Moorshidi