[wp-polyglots] String Freeze for 2.9

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Sun Dec 6 17:26:56 UTC 2009

On 4 Dec 2009, at 03:35, Nikolay Bachiyski wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 10:33, Emre Erkan <emre at wordpress-tr.com>
> wrote:
>> How do we get 2.9 beta 2 pot file? Should we use
>> http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/trunk/wordpress.pot or
>> another source?
>>

> The latest trunk is the best source.
>
> If there are any emergency string changes they will get there.

FYI - the following string changes/additions have just gone in.

Some new strings related to the post thumbnail functionality where we
now always show the meta box even if the feature is not supported by
the theme
https://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/12322

A reversion of a string change to the Discussion meta box as it made
the content non-generic - your old translations for this should work
if you re-import them.

There may be a couple more fo these over the next couple of days while
we are all together in Orlando - if so we will let you know!

Cheers
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5