[wp-polyglots] Bangla repository updated

Robin (Sajid Muhaimin Choudhury) me at sajidmc.net
Fri Apr 17 05:12:54 GMT 2009

Thanks, I'll do that. I sent you the po file already.
Bangla typo? C'mon, According to the Bangla Academy Dictionary, দূত is
spelled with a deergha u ঊ;  We use i for  ি (ই), ee for   ী (ঈ), u for   ু
(উ) and oo for   ূ (ঊ)  while writing Banglish (that's not a dictionary
word, Banglish means typing bangla with English alphabets), that is why I
spelled Meghdoot. If you write Meghdut in the English spelling, it should be
spelled as মেঘদুত in Bangla, :-), any way, take these arguments with a grain
of salt, (it's just an argument)

Whatever the name is, Meghdut is an excellent project, and I congratulate
you for starting and maintaining the project.

>>> http://codex.wordpress.org/L10n:Localization_Teams