[wp-polyglots] Re: Re: Brazilian WordPress Forum

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Tue Sep 23 12:29:34 GMT 2008

Thanks Nikolay,

For now, I'd like to add a link to WordPress Brasil site. WordPress Brasil
would be the title and the url http://br.wordpress.org/. Will it be possible
to add more links in the future? If not, please, wait until I give you a
more complete list.

But I thought this forum would be 'integrated' with the WordPress Brasil
site. I mean it would be better to have the navigation like this:
Home - link to WordPress Brasil
Fórum - link to the Brazilian forums homepage

Similar to the wordpress.org navigation. And of course, I'll add a link back
to the forum at WordPress Brasil.

Would that be possible?
Thanks,
Cátia