[wp-polyglots] Re: Greek translation, WP 2.6, WP 2.7

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 18 14:06:24 GMT 2008

2008/11/18 Demetris <kikizas at gmail.com>

> Hello, everyone!
>
> Two new Greek translations for 2.6 and 2.7 are almost ready, at 99%:
>
> Εξελληνισμός του WordPress 2.6 και 2.7
> http://op111.net/p55
>
> I don't have access to commit.
>
> wp.org forums username: demetris
> locale: el -- (not el_GR)
>
> I'm CCing Simos Xenitelis, who did the last commit, back in 2005 or 2006.

I submitted the previous Greek translation for Wordpress in 2005, found at
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/el/trunk/messages/el.po
and an update has been long overdue ;-)

When I submitted the first translation, someone from this list committed the
file to SVN on my behalf, so there is no SVN account yet for the Greek
language.

Therefore, I fully support the request of Demetres in getting an SVN account
and submitting these translations.

Cheers,
Simos
http://simos.info/blog/