[wp-polyglots] "Spam" not translated in Dashbard + edit-comment.php

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Mon Nov 10 17:43:38 GMT 2008

Something weird I noticed this week in 2.7...

The lines...
Unapprove | Edit | Quick Edit | Reply | Spam | Delete
Unapprove | Spam | Delete | Edit | Quick Edit | Reply

...as featured in dashboard's and post.php's Comment panels; and the
edit-comment.php list, both lack one translated word once localized.
In French, even though all strings from the POT are translated, I get,
respectively:

Désapprouver | Modifier | Modification rapide | Répondre | Spam | Supprimer
Désapprouver | Spam | Supprimer  | Modifier | Modification rapide | Répondre

...even though all instances of "spam" in the PO are translated into
"Indésirable".

The "Spam" string indeed seems to be i18n'd in the PHP files, but
somehow the translation isn't coming through.

Any idea why? Anyone getting this too?

--
Xavier Borderie