[wp-polyglots] Wordpress in Sinhala (si_LK)

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Thu May 8 16:25:03 GMT 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 6:58 PM, Malinthe Samarakoon <malinthe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,

Hello Malinthe,

> I'm interested in translating Wordpress to Sinhala Language (si_LK). I'm
> currently a member of the Sinhala Bloggers' Union - and I thought I can get
> more people from the Union to participate in Translations. Translating is
> underway at Launchpad.

It is great that you want to share some of your time to translate WordPress!

> Can you create a team for Sinhala?

I added you as a translator in Launchpad, but unfortunately you can't
translate the latest versions there. I will try to fix this in the
next couple of days.

Also, feel free to add your team to
http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language

> Any information/suggestions I should know?

Please, read our translators' howto at the Codex:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress