[wp-polyglots] Swedish translation, new try!

Sebastian Djupsjöbacka sebastian.djupsjobacka at iki.fi
Mon May 5 06:13:25 GMT 2008

Great, that is settled then. Best of luck with the work, lycka till!

Admin(s): please give Mattias whatever rights I have to the svn repository.
Thank you.

Cheers,
Sebastian

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 10:56 AM, Mattias Tengblad <mst at eyesx.com> wrote:

> Hi Sebastian
>
> My choice of words wasn't the best, I agree ;)
>
> Understand your standing if you have much to do. I would have no problem
> taking over managing the Swedish files. I got the time :)
>
> Thanks for your work this far Sebastian!
>
> // Mattias Tengblad
>
> Sebastian Djupsjöbacka skrev:
>
> > Mattias Tengblad wrote:
> >
> >  As seen the Swedish translations has not been updated for a while.
> > > Apparently the person managing those files is not as active as he/she should
> > > be. I've been managing the Swedish languages files the latest months outside
> > > wordpress.org, at wp-support.se and I would like to have access to
> > > managing the files at automattic SVN too so that the files could be updated.
> > >

> > I'm the "person managing those files", and no, I haven't been as active
> > as I "should be" (on a side note, should is perhaps not the best possible
> > choice of word here, as this is after all voluntary and unpaid labour where
> > talking about). The honest answer is that I simply have not had the time to
> > do the Swedish translations alone anymore. I won't bore you with details;
> > suffice to say that combining WP translating with a full-time job, a
> > part-time job and family life with two small kids has not been the joyride
> > you perhaps would expect... ;-)
> >
> > So Mattias, if you are willing to do the sv_SE translations in the
> > future, please go ahead. I certainly won't mind. Perhaps I could even muster
> > up some energy to actually blog in the future, now that the WP interface
> > won't give me a guilty conscience every time I log in.
> >
> > All the best,
> > Sebastian

Sebastian Djupsjöbacka
Lövängsvägen 3 G 117, FI-00340 Helsingfors
+358 (50) 346 3076
+358 (9) 4286 1786
sebastian.djupsjobacka at iki.fi
http://djupsjobacka.com