[wp-polyglots] Swedish translation, new try!

Sebastian Djupsjöbacka sebastian.djupsjobacka at iki.fi
Sat May 3 07:17:31 GMT 2008

Mattias Tengblad wrote:

> As seen the Swedish translations has not been updated for a while.
> Apparently the person managing those files is not as active as he/she
> should be. I've been managing the Swedish languages files the latest
> months outside wordpress.org, at wp-support.se and I would like to have
> access to managing the files at automattic SVN too so that the files
> could be updated.

I'm the "person managing those files", and no, I haven't been as active
as I "should be" (on a side note, should is perhaps not the best
possible choice of word here, as this is after all voluntary and unpaid
labour where talking about). The honest answer is that I simply have not
had the time to do the Swedish translations alone anymore. I won't bore
you with details; suffice to say that combining WP translating with a
full-time job, a part-time job and family life with two small kids has
not been the joyride you perhaps would expect... ;-)

So Mattias, if you are willing to do the sv_SE translations in the
future, please go ahead. I certainly won't mind. Perhaps I could even
muster up some energy to actually blog in the future, now that the WP
interface won't give me a guilty conscience every time I log in.

All the best,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Djupsjöbacka
Lövängsvägen 3 G 117, FI-00340 Helsingfors
sebastian.djupsjobacka at iki.fi
http://djupsjobacka.com/basse/