[wp-polyglots] Esperanto WordPress Site

Bertilo Wennergren bertilow at gmail.com
Thu May 1 02:13:13 GMT 2008

Nikolay Bachiyski wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Bertilo Wennergren <bertilow at gmail.com> wrote:

>>  In the packages that we released yesterday (2.5) and today (2.5.1) we
>>  actually included some extra bits and pieces: a few themes and two
>>  special plugins. I'm not sure if it's possible to do that with the
>>  packaging system at wordpress.org.

> Yes. Just commit the files you want to the appropriate places in the
> dist/ folder and they will automatically be included in the archives.

So the translated default theme should be in "theme/", but additional
themes in "dist/wp-content/themes/". Correct?

> You can safely test the packager if you just build archives and do not
> release them until you are sure they contain what you want.

A ha... Thanks for the explanation. So I guess we could start
using the packaging system. If it works correctly, it will
surely simplify things a lot for us.

It's all starting to make sense to me now...

--
Bertilo Wennergren <http://bertilow.com>