[wp-polyglots] Redesign of local sites

salpagarov at gmail.com salpagarov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:30:39 GMT 2008

Nikolay Bachiyski пишет:
> Hey all,
>
> The look of the local sites was updates according to that of wordpress.org.
>
> There are several new and/or updated strings, so please hurry up and
> commit them, so that your users don't see messages in English. In the
> next days I will check regularly and push the updated files.
>
> Happy translating,
> Nikolay.
Will be a top menu links like an <locale>.forums.wordpress.org ? --
WordPress <Locale> | Forum | Documentation | Download
With this links locale site will be solid, COMPLETE solution -- blog +
forum + local.codex.wordpress.org (like a wikipedia) + download area
It's not a claim, it's petition :) in the effort to perfection.

Sol "Atrax" Salpagarov
http://ru.wordpress.org | http://wordpress-russia.org | http://salpagarov.ru