[wp-polyglots] Spanish WordPress site

Jordi J. Canals jcanals at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 22:15:05 GMT 2008

Hi Nikolay and all,

2008/6/10 Nikolay Bachiyski <nb at nikolay.bg>:
> On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 12:45 AM, Pandem <pandemtandem at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've finally been able to commit es_ES localization for 2.5.1 to the
>> repository. I've also added the rosetta folder with po, mo and screenshot.
>> Nikolay, could you please activate es.wordpress.org?
>
> You can log in at http://es.wordpress.org/wp-admin/ Both you and
> txanny are admins.

Many thanks. I've checked the site and Everything goes Ok.

> As usual -- do not forget to build and release the localized versions
> from Gestionar -> Traducciones para es_ES, so that more people will
> know of them.

We have the version almost ready, as we're now testing the merge of
the parts from all contributors. and merged the best from Pandem and
me. We already have built  a version from the trunk an looks like it's
working with no problems.

If everything runs as expected, hope we'll have the release before friday.
>> By the way, I've seen there's a new committer to the repository. Txanny,
>> could you please contact me in order to work together, avoid duplicated
>> efforts and keep some sort of coherence?
>
> I am glad that you will work together. Spanish is our most-used
> locale, so I count on you to make a kick-ass translation :-)

I think we've got a really good translation by joining all efforts,
and hope we can release it next days. Just some time to test and check
there is no fatal errors and to check that the install process and
everything is ok in the resulting distro. The time needed to check the
translation quality. Really working with Pandem and with all work done
by all contributors, we're going to have the best of the best ;)

--
Jordi J. Canals [Txanny]

http://txanny.cat/
http://jcanals.net/