[wp-polyglots] Spanish WordPress site

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Tue Jun 10 08:28:33 GMT 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 12:45 AM, Pandem <pandemtandem at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've finally been able to commit es_ES localization for 2.5.1 to the
> repository. I've also added the rosetta folder with po, mo and screenshot.
> Nikolay, could you please activate es.wordpress.org?

You can log in at http://es.wordpress.org/wp-admin/ Both you and
txanny are admins.

As usual -- do not forget to build and release the localized versions
from Gestionar -> Traducciones para es_ES, so that more people will
know of them.

> By the way, I've seen there's a new committer to the repository. Txanny,
> could you please contact me in order to work together, avoid duplicated
> efforts and keep some sort of coherence?

I am glad that you will work together. Spanish is our most-used
locale, so I count on you to make a kick-ass translation :-)