[wp-polyglots] Greek Translators

Mouratidis Nick mouridis at freemail.gr
Tue Jul 22 22:52:47 GMT 2008

My name is Nikolaos Mouratidis and I would like to translate wordpress 2.5+
to greek. The greek team that translated WordPress prior to 2.5 (last
available translation is for the 2.3 branch) is not active any more. So me
and a couple of my friends will be more than happy to continue the work. I
already created a team in Launchpad (team name: wordpress-el, display name:
WordPress Greek Translators) and I'm hereby applying for an invitation to
the WordPress Translation Group from Nikolay Bachiyski, as I read is the
formal procedure
(http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress_with_Launchpad).

My team already has a little experience in translations as we have
translated a couple of WP plugins in Greek (like NextGen Gallery which has
more than 500 strings) and we still manage to keep the translations
up-to-date.

Regards,
Nikos