[wp-polyglots] Re: 2.6 Portuguese

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 12:12:17 GMT 2008

By the way...

While trying to manage comments on pt.wordpress.org, I got this (which
is ok, I'm not complaining about the error itself):

"Goshdarnit!
Something has gone wrong with our servers. It's probably Matt's fault.
We've just been notified of the problem.
Hopefully this should be fixed ASAP, so kindly reload in a minute and
things should be back to normal."

My question is much more *why* this string isn't in a .pot somewhere :)
:) :)

Thanks

Jose