[wp-polyglots] Error with pt_BR.php file

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Sun Jul 13 15:47:19 GMT 2008

Hi Nicolay,

I was translating the wp-config-sample.php file and I followed the
instructions and created the file wp-content/languages/pt_BR.php with the
translation for 'put your unique phrase here'. However when I tested it, I
got this error message:

$wp_default_secret_key = '';
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at C:\xampplite\htdocs\wp26beta3\wp-content\languages\pt_BR.php:1)
in C:\xampplite\htdocs\wp26beta3\wp-admin\install.php on line 12

Did I do anything wrong?

Thanks,

Cátia