[wp-polyglots] Import problem - Kurdish (Sorani) (ckb) - wordpress in WordPress 2.5

Sia Neriman sia6363 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 09:38:42 GMT 2008

hi
what i don't understand, where is boss in wordpress translation team?
my question is simple and clear,
can i upload the old translated version 2.2.1 and import in new version
2.5.1 and save some time?
yes or no
i upload more than 8  and try, always become message from Rosetta launchpad
team don't accepted and let me not know what is the problem?!!

best regards
Sia

--
Sia Neriman