[wp-polyglots] Unique phrase on wp-config.php

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Sun Jul 6 15:02:17 GMT 2008

Hello,

now there is not just one unique phrase on wp-config.php but 3:
define('AUTH_KEY', 'put your unique phrase here'); // Change this to a unique
phrase.
define('SECURE_AUTH_KEY', 'put your unique phrase here'); // Change this to a
unique phrase.
define('LOGGED_IN_KEY', 'put your unique phrase here'); // Change this to a
unique phrase.

Nikolay told us once how to translate this, I think one should put the
translation on a <locale>.php file or so, but I do not remember this any
more. Could you please tell us once again how to translate this phrases?

Regards,

Francesc