[wp-polyglots] Latvian site

Jāzeps Baško jaba at inbox.lv
Thu Jan 31 19:31:48 GMT 2008

Thanks Nikolay.

Everything works. I am building latvian builds and polishing them.

Only one thing: how do we change the title of the lv.worpress.org
page? It says "WordPress | Latviešu". A better wording would
be "WordPress | Latviešu valodā", because the first title
implies that it's Latvian people WordPress, not exactly in Latvian
language.

p.s. I just understood that i sent my previous e-mail two days ago
from the wrong e-mail address, so it did not reach mailing list.

Thank you very much,
Jāzeps
  Quoting Nikolay Bachiyski : 2008/1/17, Jāzeps Baško :
 Thanks, Nikolay, for replying. I didnt know that one can have this
short
 "lv" locale - i thought it's only for the site we can have it.
Anyway, just
 changed all to "lv", so we're now going to have "lv". Also commited
 screenshot. Sorry, about that. I had forgotten to commit.
 No problem. You can log-in at http://lv.wordpress.org/wp-admin/
 Please edit the English versions of the pages and try to build a
 localized package.
 Are the packages for these locale sites being built automatically or
by
 ourselves?
 It is done manually, check Manage -> Translations for lv in your
admin panel.
 Thank you,
 Jāzeps.
 Quoting Nikolay Bachiyski :
 2008/1/14, Jāzeps Baško :
 Hello,
 I did what is instructed in
 http://codex.wordpress.org/International_WordPress_Sites
 for Latvian locale (lv_LV). We would like to have subdomain
lv.wordpress.org
 Your locale in the repository is "lv" only. Could you choose either
 "lv" or "lv_LV" and use it consistenty. And of course, tell me what
 you've chosen, so that I can create the site :-)
 Also, the screenshot is missing.
 Ar cieņu
 Jāzeps Baško

Links: