[wp-polyglots] tweaking a local site

tai tai at tekapo.com
Fri Jan 25 16:20:52 GMT 2008

Nikolay,

Finally, we have put ja.css at i18n/ja/rosetta/, and also modified
rosette.po, so please update both.

As for the forums, now you can find the ja stuff below:
ja.mo
http://svn.automattic.com/bbpress-i18n/ja/tags/0.8.3.1/
bbpress-theme-ja.mo
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/ja/rosetta/

Here is the links for the main menu (for now):
日本語ホーム - http://ja.wordpress.org/
ダウンロード - http://ja.wordpress.org/releases/

Thank you for everything, Nikolay!
I will buy you a drink someday :-).