[wp-polyglots] locale.wordpress.org sites

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Sun Jan 13 11:28:44 GMT 2008

Hello all,

I would like to thank all who created and run the local sites infrastructure, because it is great! I've created now a pakage for my translation, the tool for building and publishing packages is not only easy to use and fast, but also the results are better as with my old manual packaging system. Good job!

I would like to thank all those too, who internationalised the default theme. I could today translate it in less than 1 hour (I translate my local alone and could not find the time to translate and publish these theme before). The internationalisation of these theme along with the ease of including it into the distribution package makes it now really easy!

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Francesc