AW: [wp-polyglots] catalan locale on wordpress.org

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Wed Jan 9 07:35:59 GMT 2008

Hello Nikolay,

thank you very much, I could login without problems. I will prepare the
pages in the next days.

I see no way to change the name of this blog, I would like to change at the
blog title "Catalan" and put instead "Català" (which is the catalan word for
the catalan language). For example there is a "WordPress | Deutschland" (not
"WordPress | Germany").

Could you please tell me how I can change this? Or if I cannot, could you
please change it?

Best regards,

Francesc Hervada-Sala