[wp-polyglots] Setting installation defaults in localization files

Ran Yaniv Hartstein ran at ranh.co.il
Fri Jan 4 14:04:21 GMT 2008

Is there a way to set different default values for various variables that
get set during installation in the localization files?

For e.g., for the Hebrew localization, I change 'start_of_week' to '0' (the
first day of the week in Israel in Sunday), 'rss_language' to 'he' and
'gmt_offset' to '2'.

Currently, I do this by editing the wp-admin/includes/schema.php. Is there a
way of setting these values in the localization files (the locale.php file)?

--
-- RYH♡,
ranh.co.il