[wp-polyglots] Approval for commit

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:01:25 GMT 2008

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 00:53:34 +0800, "Michael Sync"
<mchlsync at gmail.com> wrote:

>What are you trying to install on Dreamhost? SVN? other collaboration
>software? As I'm also hosting my blog on the dreamhost, I would like to
>try...

Entrans software: http://sourceforge.net/projects/entrans/

It's a collaborative web translation system, I plan to use on
WordPress Italy site to make translation of WP and popular theme and
plugins collaborative and public. The software allow every user
suggest a translation or correct older one, admins will accept them or
no. It can import and export .po file.

It works like launchapad rosetta software but I can install it
locally.

If you install it on dreamhost all work till you try to access to
admin backend... it go on a infinite loop or something else as strange
as this and you can't do anything. I have it working on other hosting
but actually my sites and WPIT are on dreamhost and I don't plan to
move.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it