[wp-polyglots] More than 1 geographical-specific message on wordpress.org

Eivind meinmycell-lists at yahoo.no
Tue Dec 16 14:37:50 GMT 2008

> > What would it like if there is more than one locale in
> a country?

This applies to Norway as well. To my knowledge, only one of the translations (bokmål) is complete, but when they eventually both are, the message on wordpress.org should ideally say something like

"Wordpress is available in bokmål and nynorsk"

The message should preferably also include the Sami languages, if and when they are completed.

For the time being, the message should say that Wordpress is available in bokmål.

I will be working with the nynorsk translation when I get time.

Thanks for your work,

Eivind Ødegård