[wp-polyglots] ro.wordpress.org

Stas SUSHKOV stas at nerd.ro
Thu Dec 11 22:54:48 GMT 2008

Hi.

Not the last, the Romanian localization team is happy to congratulate
the whole WordPress team for such an amazing release!

As I promised, here are the translations for version of 2.7:
https://data.softwareliber.ro/wp/

We'll keep updating the translations, along with some plugins we're
using excessively (also maybe bbPress project next =]).

Nikolay, is it possible to set for us the access to svn (I believe
somebody from Romanian team already has the rights to commit, but I'm
not sure. If so, beauty stranger please write a reply :P ), also if it
possible please set for us the ro.wordpress.org team website.

Here's a screenshot with the translation in action:
https://data.softwareliber.ro/wp/wp-ro.png

Thank you in advance.

P.S.: Great thanks to: Alex Szasz for translation engine and full time
support, http://softwareliber.ro/ - our LUG and hardware node for
maintainence and services, the whole http://tradu.softwareliber.ro/
community for getting this translation were it must be, and to you guys
for what you're creating ;)

--
() Campania Panglicii în ASCII
/\ http://stas.nerd.ro/ascii/