[wp-polyglots] WordPress 2.7 ms_MY released

Mohd Tarmizi tarmiziaffandi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:43:25 GMT 2008

Can i get to make a release announcement, too? :D

Startled this morning to see how fast the final gold release of 2.7 came
out after RC2. Guess the dev team are too eager to take a holiday break,
but then, kudos to you all for making this the best release ever!

Say, Nikolay, are the surfers from Malaysia able to see the
geographically-specific message when visiting the WordPress site right
now ("WordPress is also available in XXX")? If not, can you set it up
(preferably for Brunei too)? I'm not able to confirm for the moment as I
live overseas.