[wp-polyglots] Re: Issues with locale forum

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Wed Dec 10 22:33:14 GMT 2008

Two months later, those strings still aren't in pot, support forum
plugin is still not working, and we didn't receive any answer about
splitting/merging topics.

There is one more string I spotted (just to note if someone ever read
this) and that is "Edit your Gravatar at Gravatar.com" and it is
displayed user's profile edit page.

(should I mention that avatars are (of course) not displayed? i
checked on other international forums and both support forum and
Gravatars somewhere don't work, somewhere works only one of them and
somewhere work both (like on Bulgarian forum))

Though I noticed tonight that there are some style modifications on
forums, which means something is happening ;)