[wp-polyglots] 2.7 Gets Here in Two Days!

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Wed Dec 3 17:32:39 GMT 2008

>> Please, as other did before me, I ask for an advice here to let us know
>> when the POT file is frozen and when the release is going to be published.
>> This way, we can coordinate better with you.
>
> You should try to translate all the strings as soon as possible. There
> won't be a real string freeze, but there won't be more than 1-2
> changed strings a day till release.

Indeed, you'd better start translating know, so that on release day
you'll just have to update your PO from the tags/2.7 POT and correct a
few small strings.

We've been translating the trunk for more than two months now, and by
updating weekly we are able to catch up on the POT A LOT faster than
if we waited for the final POT - which is bound to be released only
after 2.7 is out the door, line on the left, one cross each.

What would you rather do on relase day? Correct 5 strings, or translate 256? :-)

--
Xavier Borderie