[wp-polyglots] How about a post on the WordPress RSS?

Naoko McCracken info at nao-net.com
Mon Aug 25 16:00:09 GMT 2008

Pretty simple idea, but how about just mentioning added languages once
in a while? Not everyone who is interested in a localized version
finds his/her way to this mailing list right away.

This will help the newly started localization project find
contributors and users.
It will also help other WordPress users realize that WordPress is
loved by people all over the world.

Mentioning popular plugins translated to many languages would be
interesting to everyone too.

Naoko McCracken
http://blog.detlog.org/ | http://ja.wordpress.org/