[wp-polyglots] Official localized version of WordPress MU

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Sat Aug 16 02:27:01 GMT 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Cátia Kitahara
<contato at catiakitahara.com.br> wrote:
> Hi Nikolay,
>
> We, from the Brazilian team, have just finished the WP MU 2.6 po file
> translation. I thought we could release it officially through the Brazilian
> WordPress site. Will that be possible?

There won't be so many users interested in downloading a WPMU
translation, so a wiki page in the Codex should be enough.

> Besides, I would like to know if there are any files for direct translation.
> If so, which ones? I couldn't find any information about it at the codex.

The same as the WordPress and probably some others. Give me some time
to check it out.

And sorry about the delay of this answer, I was in a little vacation :-)

Happy translating!

--
Nikolay Bachiyski, Iñtërnâtiônàlizætiønër
http://nikolay.bg/ | http://automattic.com/