[wp-polyglots] Fw: Official localized version of WordPress MU

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Tue Aug 12 22:37:04 GMT 2008

Hi Nikolay,

It's the third time I send this same question and I still have got no answer
to it.
Either you have missed it twice (?) or I'm asking something very unproper,
which I hope I'm not. If so, I'm really sorry, but I think I deserve an
answer. At least to tell me that I shouldn't be asking this kind of question
here.
PLEASE, answer me.
Thanks,
Cátia