[wp-polyglots] Esperanto Translation

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Fri Oct 12 17:07:52 GMT 2007

2007/10/12, Sandman <sandman85048 at yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
>     I've noticed that the Esperanto translation is a bit outdated (2.1.3).
> Is there currently anyone working on updating the translation? If not, could
> someone please give me a quick walkthrough on how I could update it?

Sure!

First, have a look at the codex article about translating wordpress
[0]. After you are acquainted with the WordPress specifics, add
yourself (or your team)  to the people, translating it in Esperanto
[1]. It would be nice also to speak to the previous translators --
they can either help you out with the translation or at least give you
some hints.

When you are ready to send something to the svn repository, write here
or off-list to me with your WordPress.org forums username (register if
you don't have one) and you will get commit access to
wordpress-i18n/eo.