[wp-polyglots] i18n-ed theme and the repository

Kimmo Suominen kimmo at global-wire.fi
Tue Oct 2 14:35:00 GMT 2007

The strings in the main pot have to do with the core WordPress
files.

The strings in the kubrick.pot have to do with the files that
are distributed with the i18n theme.

The functions.php file is marked up for translation in both,
but the strings need not always be the same.  For instance,
you could use an old theme with a more recent WordPress.  To
avoid the theme from breaking, all its translations need to
be kept in its own pot file.

Best regards,
+ Kimmo
--