[wp-polyglots] Translation in ru_RU

Huda Toriq hudatoriq at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 09:09:21 GMT 2007

On 10/30/07, Nikolay Bachiyski <nbachiyski at developer.bg> wrote:
> 2007/10/30, Sol <sol at atrax.ru>:
> > I upload it (temporarily -- until you should give me access to it's
> > right location) with screenshot thumbnail into:
> > http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/ru_RU/trunk/rosetta/
>
> It is fine to use this repository to manage your ru.wp.org
> translations, so you can leave them there.

Hi, Nikolay. I think it's a good idea to place the l10n of rosetta
theme inside the i18n repository, under each language dir, instead of
sending it directly to you. You can automate some task related to WP
local site translation and upgrading using them.

Just pick a structure for the .mo, po, images, etc, and we're on it.

Since it's not tied into WordPress development, I think it should be
in any place outside the /trunk, /branch/ and /tags hierarchy.
--
Huda Toriq
http://hudatoriq.web.id/