[wp-polyglots] Wordpress Tamil Translation

S.K skichu at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:04:58 GMT 2007

On 5/1/07, Ravi shankar <ravidreams_03 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can't we do the translation for wordpress.org downloadable software (for
> single user and multipler user installations),  and wordpress.com all
> together? like we translate the mediawiki software
===============================

Prompted by you I tried a few strings at wordpress.com after logging
in. I find those different from wordpress software. But there are
common strings too. So, what we can do is take the translated strings
from ta.po and C&P them over there. But doing it string by string is a
pain! Anyway that is the way it is. You can't complain since it is a
free hosted service and a good one at that.

S.k

--
Cause something to change!
You are not here forever.