[wp-polyglots] Theme translation

Tamás Makó wp-polyglots at futourist.hu
Tue Mar 13 09:33:51 GMT 2007

Hi,

>> It looks like the gettexted theme in the I18N repository is not up-to-date.
>> Is anyone planning on updating it to 2.1.x?
It's the classic, not the default theme, isn't it?

> Again, I think we should to persuade the others that default theme
> should be i18ned.
I've never managed to understand the philosophy behind the "no-gettexted-default-theme",
but it doesn't matter :-) I made an i18n-ed version from the deafult Kubrick theme.
It's almost up-to-date if I remember well it's based on 2.1.
There is no plural forms support for instance. (Nowadays I have no time to play with it.)
But it's working with 2.1.2. At least I think so :-)
If somebody would like to use it, drop me a line and I'll send it.

regards,
Tom

--
Tamás Makó