[wp-polyglots] Hawaiian WP translation

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:52:01 GMT 2007

On 7/25/07, Keola Donaghy <keola at nahenahe.net> wrote:
> Aloha, I am interested in providing a Hawaiian translation for WordPress. I
> created an account on the Launchpad site as instructed on the L10N page, and
> am now subscribing here. On Launchpad it shows they recommend translating
> 1.5. Is this correct or should I being with 2.1? Anything else I need to be
> aware of before diving into this?
>
> Mahalo,
> Keola

Hi Keola,

Wonder why that is like that in Launchpad. Definitely translate the
most recent version
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/tags/2.2.1/

Be sure to your info at http://codex.wordpress.org/L10n:Localization_Teams

Thanks,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com