[wp-polyglots] Re: Estonian translation

Kaido Kikkas kakk at kakupesa.net
Thu Jul 5 11:03:13 GMT 2007

Hello,

The Estonian translation of 2.x should now be complete. I translated the
main body (et.mo), default theme (default-et) and TinyMCE (et.js files
at various places under wp-includes/js/tinymce). The WP parts use UTF-8,
TinyMCE should work with other encodings too due to the umlauted
character substitution.

I have compiled a tar.gz package which should put all necessary files to
their proper places when unpacked in the WP root directory (see also the
README inside the pack; only needs setting the 'et' in wp-config.php).
The package is located at
http://www.kakupesa.net/kakk/wordpress-et.tar.gz

I would appreciate any feedback and corrections.

Best regards,

Kaido