[wp-polyglots] The never-ending: i18n of default theme

Abel Cheung abelcheung at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:12:26 GMT 2007

On 8/30/07, Nikolay Bachiyski <nbachiyski at developer.bg> wrote:

> I beg you, let's not make a flame war on that, I am almost sure this
> policy won't change, so we'd better focus on making our life easier,
> instead of losing precious time for pointless discussions. Thank you!

Be the decision good or bad, at least relieved to know there is a final
answer. Fighting an endless single-party battle _is_ tiresome. (Well, I
almost never participated)

> Anyone, who is willing to participate, just drop a note here with
> forums username.

Count me in, as there are still some word ordering problems that
I'd want to address, even after above patches applied. My forum
username:  'abelcheung'.

Abel

> Thank you in advance,
> Nikolay.
>
> [0] http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/theme/

Abel Cheung   (GPG Key: 0xC67186FF)
Key fingerprint: 671C C7AE EFB5 110C D6D1  41EE 4152 E1F1 C671 86FF