[wp-polyglots] New member- Hello from Poland!

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Fri Aug 31 06:40:57 GMT 2007

2007/8/31, corazon_aerodinamico <corazon_aerodinamico at o2.pl>:
> Hello everybody!

Hello Agata!

> I'm a newbie here.My name is Agata and I'm a 25 yo female.
> I'm a  Polish native speaker fluent in English (on CPE level).
> I also know Russian (translations from Russian into English possible;I understand also written texts in Ukrainian and Bulgarian as they are similar to Russian to some extent), I also know Spanish, some French (neeeds refreshing-I'm working on it) and  some basic Swedish.
> Currently I'm improving my Swedish, French and Spanish and starting with Italian and basic conversational German (as I need it for travelling.

That sounds impressive! I am from Bulgaria, by the way :-)

> If I can be of any help, just let me know.

Well, you can contact the Polish translators to see if they need any
help [0], also you can see in which languages is WordPress being
translated [1] and help some translators out or even start a
translation that was missing before.

Thank you and happy translating,
Nikolay.

[0] http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language#Polish