[wp-polyglots] WordPress Uzbek translation

Avazbek Ibragimov avazbek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:33:42 GMT 2007

Hello guys,

I'm Avaz Ibragimov, a volunteer translator of WordPress into
Uzbek(O'zbek) language. I work as a web-developer at Oddiy Design
Studio(www.oddiy.uz).

Not long ago I've started a campaign of translating WordPress into
Uzbek language on the biggest forum of Uzbekistan - www.forum.uz
(mirror - forum.arbuz.com). Here is the link for that thread -
http://forum.arbuz.com/showthread.php?t=37463

Now we have a draft translation with the help of many enthusiasts and
we would like you to add this translation to the repository so that
many other people could learn about this translation and help to
improve it further.

By my side I'm willing to maintain Uzbek localization/translation team
of WordPress if needed.
I'm attaching the uzbek language pack and if there would be any
recommendations or ideas which could help anyhow concerning this
translation I would be much obliged to hear about them. I hope your
experince and hard works in this field would be important push-up for
us to improve Uzbek translation of WordPress and to move WordPress to
the next high level.

Thank you very much,

Avazbek Ibragimov