[wp-polyglots] pt_PT translation

Américo Dias mail at americodias.com
Wed Aug 1 17:43:35 GMT 2007

After a conversation with the rest of team members we would like to
use the domain pt.wordpress.org to a main page with the Portuguese
WordPress release available for download, news and other stuff. At the
same time we'll use our domain wordpress-pt.com to create a portuguese
wordpress comunity site.

Tomorrow I'll go on vacations and I'll be back within 2 weeks. Other
team members also go on vacations this month, so the project will
start (at full speed) on September.

Regards,
Américo