[wp-polyglots] pt_PT translation

Américo Dias mail at americodias.com
Wed Aug 1 14:59:37 GMT 2007

Hello,

I was searching for a complete translation for version 2.2 but it
wasn't available on the site o Teia Digital until now...
Because of that I've created a translation project with some other
guys and our objective is provide European Portuguese translations for
wordpress and for plugins (at least the more important ones) from now
on...
Miguel: Since you don't mind you will use you translation as a start
point and we'll give credits for Teia Digital.

Cheers,
Américo Dias