[wp-polyglots] pt_PT translation

Miguel Saturnino miguel.saturnino at teiadigital.pt
Wed Aug 1 10:08:41 GMT 2007

Hi!

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 15:09 +0100, Américo Dias wrote:
> My name is Américo Dias, from Portugal. I'm doing my first steps in
> Wordpress and my big disapointment is that I didn't find a complete
> pt_PT translation.

There is a *complete* translation (including the default theme and
installation files) at http://www.teiadigital.pt/wordpress (it's linked
from http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language and was
announced in this mailing list).

The translation was still in version 2.1, but it is now updated to
version 2.2.1.

Of course, you are welcome to create another Portuguese translation or
contribute to improve this one. The message strings are at
http://www.teiadigital.pt/files/wordpress/pt_PT.po and are free to use
under the terms of the Wordpress license (GNU GPL). :)

Best regards,

--
Miguel Saturnino

Teia Digital®