[wp-polyglots] Anyone translating to Croatian (WP 2.1 or 2.2, WPMU, etc.)?

Željko Filipin zeljko.filipin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:14:26 GMT 2007

On 4/17/07, Mirta Gjidara <mirtagj at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have edited .po, but my software was unable to compile it into .mo

Hi Mirta,

Recently a friend of mine and me translated something to Croatian and I
requested folder for Croatian translation (
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/hr_HR/) but I never got the time to
check it in.

I was able to compile .po file to .mo file only when I edited .po file with
Notepad++. Set "Format > Kodiraj u ANSI" and "Format > Kodiraj u UTF-8 (bez
BOM)" and it should compile.

As far as I understood it, to get access to svn you should create account at
http://wordpress.org/support/register.php and send the following form to
this list:

Wordpress.org <http://wordpress.org/> forum username: your-username
Language): hr
Country: HR

I could really use a Croatian translation. :)

Željko Filipin
--
ZeljkoFilipin.com