[wp-polyglots] Anyone translating to Croatian (WP 2.1 or 2.2, WPMU, etc.)?

Mirta Gjidara mirtagj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:15:40 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have been translating WP into Croatian, through Rosetta, but they are
stuck with WP 1.5. A couple of weeks ago, I took the time and translated the
most recent WP into Croatian, for my own purposes, and would like to make it
available to others, as well as to join or form a team to continue updating
translations for newest WP versions as well as other instances of WP (WPMU,
bbpress, themes, plugins, etc.), as they come available.

I have edited .po, but my software was unable to compile it into .mo
It must be some simple, tiny detail I am not aware yet... so plz help -
recommend sth or instruct...

Thanks for the help,

Mirta