[wp-polyglots] Theme localization help needed

not that ugly . not.that.ugly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:57:39 GMT 2007

I know this isn't a support list, but trying to find information on the
Codex or the support forums has proved fruitless, and I don't know where
else to turn. I've already posted my problem at
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/112329, so I won't post the same thing
over again. Suffice it to say, I would hate to have to go back and tell my
translator that theme translation is unsupported and her efforts have been
in vain, particularly since she liked the theme enough to attempt it in the
first place.