[wp-polyglots] error page prob

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Mon Nov 27 12:22:37 GMT 2006

Ran Yaniv Hartstein wrote:
> However, that function isn't available for e.g. during the installation.

Unfortunately you cannot use translated strings before the gettext
library has loaded  and the library could not load if wp-config.php is
missing, so the error aying that wp-config is missing is logically
un-internationalizationable!

However, if you want the error message to appear in your message -
replace the original file with your own version and place it in the
dist/ directory in your repository.

Happy (hacking|translating),
Nikolay